- For Ceramics and Sanitary ware dealers
Solutions to Automate Your Sales, Service, Inventory and Logistics functions. Build a business that can grow without you.
|Streamline Walk-in process||Automate Product Selection Process|
|Streamline and Automate Estimate & Quotation Process||Invoicing Process|
Effective lead & Client management
- Capture walk-in’s and enter Influencer details, create customer visit sections
- SMS notifications to sales persons as soon as a new customer walks in
- Maintain database of all Customers and Influencers. Capture levels of Influencers.
- Different processes for Retail sales & Project sales
- Capture and categorize based on Direct Sales and Project Profiling in terms of Flats
- Product Selection based on Vertical, Stage, Product category and Products
- Have provision to reassign Opportunity to other Sales Reps, if opportunity owner is busy
- SMS popups, Email reminders for each stage
- Escalations to Power Users if activity not done for visit dates, for all stages
- Escalations to Management if Bulk Enquiry tasks not completed
For Projects Sales
- Entry of Project Registration details
- Capture Multiple dates for Site Visits, Samples sent & Follow ups
- Generate quotes for shortlisted products
- SMS Popups, Email Reminders to concerned persons at each Follow up stage
- Get reminders to create Quote within 24 hrs for Opportunity
Product Selection & Quotes
- Maintain selection lists and history of selection slip revisions, saved in Tab
- SMS alerts in case the Items in quote are less than product category items
- Vertical wise Quotation generation
- Capture Brand wise discount amounts
Material Availability & Updates
- Capture details of Material Availability and PO
- Capture Various dates viz. PO Delivery, Order, Material Receipt & eSugam Sent dates
- SMS Popups, Email reminders to various sales and delivery teams
- Update Delivery schedules
- Capture DC information
- Update Shortage quantity and reasons as reported by customer
- Provision for Integration with third party Invoicing systems, showing to-be-billed Invoices
Instant Customer Feedback
- Collect Feedback on tabs directly during customer walk-ins
- Final Feedback for Customer’s overall experience by Business Development Manager
Reports & Dashboards
- Upselling reports for BDM
- Report of same opportunity attended by multiple Sales Reps on different days
- Custom Dashboards for Power Users
- Custom Dashboards for Management
Project Implementation Timeline: 31 Days
Cloud CRM Application: Microsoft Dynamics 365
Consulting & Implimentation Package: INR 8,50,000/-
- Step 1: Business Process Review & Re Engineering
- Step 2: Process & Tool Implementation
- Step 3: Admin & User Training
- Step 4: Support
Mob: +91 96115 67602
Testimonials What our Customers say about Rixyncs
Lynn Drake (Operations Manager, Palo Alto Library)Ramesh and I first spoke by Skype and he carefully listened to our software problems that we need to solve to make the Salesforce software effective. Ramesh is a good listener and understood our problem. He carefully repeated the issues I had then went off with his team to develop some new code. When we met again, we tested the software in it the SF sandbox. Since it worked very well, we were able to transfer it to our main database without any problems. The new software features were able to accurately track our donations in an organized fashion that has made our campaign successful for all the users (our Board of Directors).
Bhupinder Singh (Quest Software India)Very responsive support, excellent communication, great understanding of customer needs, Keep up the good work.
Brickwork IndiaIt was a pleasure working with Rixyncs on Salesforce customization. Rixyncs was very responsive and supporting during the customization process and has given excellent after-sales service
Reza Khan, President & CEO (Hospitality Resource Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA)I am delighted to confirm that Rixyncs Company out of India has provided us with a complete software development. Even though it was a complicated project they have done an outstanding job. This price was right and delivery was satisfactory as well. We are pleased with their performance and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is need of an offshore software development.
Prasanth,CEO (Kalkitech)We are happy with the suggestions given and implementation done by Rixyncs
Rakesh Yadav, CTO (EBusiness Ware)We are extremely happy with the implementation done by Rixyncs. Charles was able to grasp things quickly and help us.
Rakesh Chaurasia (IPass)We are happy with the services provided by Rixyncs.
Angie Alfred (Tyco Electronics)We are happy with the services provided by Rixyncs
Viji Shankar (Adecco India)We are extremely happy with the services provided by Rixyncs
John Solomon (SOS Online Backup)We are happy with the services provided by Rixyncs
Rakesh Panchal, CEO (Cybervox)Mr Ramesh who took us through a 3 day training session was very Co-operative, smart. He could understand our problems and objective and guided us accordingly. He also knew the workarounds of the salesforce system Apart from knowing salesforce.com he also knew the logic/challenges of real world and knowledge of implementing the same in salesforce. After this training session we have explored many things we thought never exist, We have corrected our flow. I would surely recommend a training session from Mr Ramesh
Dr Samit Bisen (Watermelon Health Care)The three things I liked about Rix Team:
1. Allocation of dedicated resource
2. Prompt addressing of issues
3. Clear communication.
get in touch What CRM (Sales, Service, Marketing) Challenge can we help you with today ?