- For over a decade Rixyncs has changed the lives of 1000s of customers in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Australia and USA
- We live in a world where Relationships have taken a back seat both professionally and in personal life.
- With vast experience implementing Customer Relationship Practices and Solutions worldwide, we have learnt the importance of Professional Relationship with Customers.
RAS(Relationship Achievers Summit) is the gateway to share what we have learned
- At this 1-day summit, the Relationship Achievers Summit, brings you the opportunity to achieve amazing relationships results in your personal life, business with highly acclaimed speakers Sudha Murthy( Indian philanthropist and writer), EAS Prasanna( former cricket player ), Dr Chenraj Jain(Founder Chairman | The JGI Group), Govind Babu(Sales Guru). David McCann(Customer Experience Specialist), P Ramesh Chander(Your CRM Expert)
Sudha MurthySudha Murthy is an Indian philanthropist and writer in Kannada and English. Murthy began her professional career as a computer scientist and engineer. Wikipedia
Erapalli Anantharao Srinivas "E.A.S." PrasannaE.A.S Prasanna is a former cricket player from Bangalore. He was a spin bowler, specializing in off spin and a member of the Indian spin quartet. He is an alumunus of National Institute of Engineering, Mysore. Wikipedia
Rahul DravidRahul Dravid is a former Indian cricketer and captain, widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket.
Dr. Chenraj RoychandDr. Chenraj Roychand is the founder of the Jain Group of Institutions (The JGI Group) and President of Jain University since 1990. Wikipedia
Govind BabuCreating winning Sales teams
David McCannCustomer experience management Strategist and growth multiplier.
P Ramesh Chander, Your CRM ExpertEmpower business owners/leaders with information about their customers and watch them grow.
Customer Relationship Fast insights into how you could grow your business/division by growing your relationship with customers. A vision of what it means to be great in keeping your relationship strong with customers. Leaders of Sales/Marketing/Customer-support apply the 12 Best Practices to overcome tough challenges.
Sales Techniques Develop skills in business and leadership that will be practical for you. Learn sales and marketing tools, how to motivate and develop your staff, and generate more profit with cutting-edge strategies.
Customer Experience Customer experience management as a strategy. Get more referrals, higher revenue per customer, and lower on boarding costs.
- Set yourself on a fast track with a proven system for over millions of users across the Globe.
- A system with scientific tools and templates.
- How to manage your business/Division spending half the time as you do now.
- Be on the Business/Division and not in the business.
- Build a business/division that can grow without you (35% YOY Growth, 80% Retention of Customer, 18% and Above Lead Conversion).
Event Details Venue: Reva University, Bangalore
Date: 30 Apr 2017
Time: 8:30am - 5:30pm IST
|Program Start: 8.30am (Registration Starts at 7.50am)|
|Dr Chenraj Jain||08:30 AM to 9:30 AM IST|
|Govind Babu||09:30 AM to 10:30 AM IST|
|Tea Break 10:30 AM to 10:45 AM IST|
|EAS Prasanna||10:40 AM to 11:45 AM IST|
|David McCann||11:45 AM to 12:45 AM IST|
|Lunch Break and Networking 12.45 PM to 2 PM IST|
|P Ramesh Chander||02:00 PM to 03:00 PM IST|
|Tea Break 03:00 PM to 03:15 PM IST|
|Sudha Murthy||03:15 PM to 04:15 PM IST|
Programme Thanksgiving 4:15 to 4:45 PM IST
Book Launch, Vote of Thanks and National Song