ITI Data Centre - A Govt of India PSU
ITI is the first central public sector company set up after independence. Under the "Digital India" initiative of the Government of India, ITI is offering multitude of digital solutions to variety of customers. ITI has established Tier-III Data Center with 350 Racks and server serving a host of valued customers inclusive of Government Organisations, PSUs, PSU Banks, Co-operative banks, Financial Institutions, MNCs and other enterprises. ITI has been in the data center news for many CPSUs since the last decade of operations. The data Center is successfully operational with uptime more than 99.982% in last 10 years.
Encouraged with the success and positive feedback from our valued customers, ITI has recently enhanced its Data Center by additional 1000 racks incorporating state of art technologies and with paramount importance to security in offering cloud based services. We will love to be your prefered secure data center operators and have you in our directory. This data center is near Dooravaninagar, Bangalore - India. It has been operational since last 10 plus years and considered as the top data center companies in India. Banking companies use ITI as their data center provider for core banking facilities to their customers.
- -- Co-location with Caging Services
- -- Managed Co-Location & Hosting Services (Utility Storage & Backup Services, Managed Co-location, Cross connect Services, and Managed Dedicated Hosting etc.)
- -- Managed services (Utility Storage and Backup, Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam, Firewall & Intrusion Detection, OS Hardening etc.)
- -- System support Services (Database Support & Application Support)
- -- Professional Services (DR/ BCP Design & Development)
- -- Cloud Services (Public, Private, Hybrid and GCC cloud as a Iaas, Paas and Saas )
- -- DC/DR Services
- -- Achieve more from your IT department which will contribute towards overall success
- -- Comprehensive suite of services to host and manage mission critical infrastructure and application through ITI's rich portfolio
- -- Ensure complete reliability, security, low TCO, scalability, support and peace of mind
- -- Dedicated Hosting Services
- -- Private Connectivity (WAN Connectivity)
- -- Connectivity over Public Network
- -- Remote Support Services
- -- Server Management Services
- -- Network Management Services
- -- Managed Tape Backup Services
- -- Managed Storage Service
- -- The first CPSU of Independent India established in 1948 under Ministry of Communication.
- -- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004
- -- Serving to major customers viz BSNL, MTNL, Defence, Railways, Ministry of Home Affairs
- -- IoT enabling network
- -- 10 plus years of Data Center operations experience
- -- The First and the only PSU providing DataCenter services in a secured manner with world class standards.
- -- Bangalore being a stable seismic zone is one of the best suitable location in India for Data Center facilities.
- -- Flexible and customised offering for diverse customer needs
- -- 2,00,000 sq. ft
- -- 1000 plus racks
- -- 6 MVA of power
- -- VESDA Fire Detection and NOVAC 1230 best fire suppression systems.
- -- ISO 27001:2013 certified
- -- 24x7 guards with CCTV monitoring
- -- Centralised Integrated Building Management System (IBMS)
- -- 40 seat Command & Control Center manned 24x7 by certified resources for ITIL based service delivery.
Partner with us
Whether you are an MSME, SME, experienced technology adopter or a novice, partner with us and grow. We would be glad to discuss about Data Center Solutions and Services at your place or through Video conferencing. It will be our pleasure for your visit to the Data Center facility at Bangalore.
Kindly consider for Hosting Data on ITI Data Center infrastructure.
Testimonials What our Customers say about Rixyncs
Lynn Drake (Operations Manager, Palo Alto Library)Ramesh and I first spoke by Skype and he carefully listened to our software problems that we need to solve to make the Salesforce software effective. Ramesh is a good listener and understood our problem. He carefully repeated the issues I had then went off with his team to develop some new code. When we met again, we tested the software in it the SF sandbox. Since it worked very well, we were able to transfer it to our main database without any problems. The new software features were able to accurately track our donations in an organized fashion that has made our campaign successful for all the users (our Board of Directors).
Bhupinder Singh (Quest Software India)Very responsive support, excellent communication, great understanding of customer needs, Keep up the good work.
Brickwork IndiaIt was a pleasure working with Rixyncs on Salesforce customization. Rixyncs was very responsive and supporting during the customization process and has given excellent after-sales service
Reza Khan, President & CEO (Hospitality Resource Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA)I am delighted to confirm that Rixyncs Company out of India has provided us with a complete software development. Even though it was a complicated project they have done an outstanding job. This price was right and delivery was satisfactory as well. We are pleased with their performance and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is need of an offshore software development.
Prasanth,CEO (Kalkitech)We are happy with the suggestions given and implementation done by Rixyncs
Rakesh Yadav, CTO (EBusiness Ware)We are extremely happy with the implementation done by Rixyncs. Charles was able to grasp things quickly and help us.
Rakesh Chaurasia (IPass)We are happy with the services provided by Rixyncs.
Angie Alfred (Tyco Electronics)We are happy with the services provided by Rixyncs
Viji Shankar (Adecco India)We are extremely happy with the services provided by Rixyncs
John Solomon (SOS Online Backup)We are happy with the services provided by Rixyncs
Rakesh Panchal, CEO (Cybervox)Mr Ramesh who took us through a 3 day training session was very Co-operative, smart. He could understand our problems and objective and guided us accordingly. He also knew the workarounds of the salesforce system Apart from knowing salesforce.com he also knew the logic/challenges of real world and knowledge of implementing the same in salesforce. After this training session we have explored many things we thought never exist, We have corrected our flow. I would surely recommend a training session from Mr Ramesh
Dr Samit Bisen (Watermelon Health Care)The three things I liked about Rix Team:
1. Allocation of dedicated resource
2. Prompt addressing of issues
3. Clear communication.
get in touch What CRM (Sales, Service, Marketing) Challenge can we help you with today ?